NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Exhausted in every possible way but somehow quietly smiling.


MOOD: quiet content

BACKGROUND: WWE: The Anthology


Went to the bar last night. You know how you can tell? Because yesterday was a day of the week. Well anyways, I was concerned. I mean, once I arrived he, the big He, said he needed to talk to me outside for a little bit. That spells trouble any way you spell it, you know? And my life has been a non-stop exchange of drama and angry words and pages out of script of Guiding Light.


But things were good. We sat outside for a while, smoked, exchanged words, told each other how we felt. Talked some things over. Some deep personal s**t, too, that I won't mention here. But the thing was, when we returned to the land of the living back inside he let us be us, let us go on by ourselves, Col and me. We held hands, kissed, talked trash about people and our pasts, laughed.


Felt good. Felt free. Felt like it should, you know, two people who have found each other thrown together, sort of testing the waters of a relationship.


Feel strange. Feel like I've never felt this way before, like I have to learn how to kiss all over again but this time it's the first time. Like I'm back in high school feeling up Theresa Schoenbraum on her couch while her mom's away. Like this is the first time I've had my arm around a woman before. Like these are my first steps.


Going out tonight. Please, no drama tonight.

No comments: