NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, November 15, 2002

Going out to the bar tonight.


Add dramatic music here.


No, no, no, no, no. No more drama. No more lies. No more hiding. No more fearing for my safety and well being. No more drama. I'm going to go to the bar tonight and drink and sing and get plastered. The other guy, the violent man, the husband. Remember him? Well, I set him up with a date. One of the hot as all hell Red Lobster women. And anyone who has ever gone t this bar knows and most likely adores the legendary Red Lobster women.


And me and her? Well, we're going to have a few beers, sing a few songs, dance a few dances, and see. And see. But one thing has apparently been made clear. If he goes home with the Red Lobster chick, then I'm taking HER home.


I'm a mexican-american that's slowly turning into one of the biggest white trash mofo's in the world.


So, random note. This lady comes to work today, tells me she's looking for this one book. She doesn't know the name of it or the author but the author is the same person who whote the KJV bible.


So who's the author? God?


This'll be my third christmas with the Barnes and Noble organization. I got this job after almost two years with a major video store chain that treated me so bad and whose work politics and policies were so illegal that I stole my weight in swag. And in my almost five years in the world of customer service, I've learned a motto that helps me survive day in and day out.


The customer is always right, even when they're completely f**king wrong.


Wish me luck tonight.

No comments: