NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 25, 2002

Got sad today for no reason at all and found myself crying in the bargain book section of my work.


MOOD: quiet hazy sort of sad

BACKGROUND: food and "Fisher King"


And again I say that there is no one specific reason for me being sad, me being exhausted, me flip-flopping through emotions so heavily that I quietly lost it at work tonight. No real reason other than I've been through the gauntlet from hell this past weekor two and although I have emerged unscathed, I still have subconscious emotional scars that are still screwing around with my head.


The big Him, the other guy in my triangle, well, he's now dating Bobbie, the attractive and spacey young blonde catch from my work. They're seeing each other, not very seriously, but they're boyfriend/girlfriend, which should take the heat off of me for a while, which is good.


I've been through enough drama to make Stephen King freak out a bit.


So, I should be happy. The doors are now open for me to finally hape an open, honest, healthy romantic relationship with this woman who will love me until the ends of the earth. But something is stopping me from being too happy, something holding me down a bit, slowing me down like quicksand.


Here's to bouncing back soon.

No comments: