NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Here's the story.


Fell in love with a girl. Isn't that how most stories start? Well, that's how almost all my stories start.


I fell in love with a girl, flirted with her, joked around her, hit on her fiercely. Then, a few weeks later, I learn she's married to a friend of mine. I distanced myself from her, you know? I didn't want to do bad against a friend.


But we become tight, this girl and me. We call. We talk. We joke and kid. Months pass and she's my best friend. My confidant. My closest friend. And as the months pass, her relationship, which wasn't steady to begin with, was faltering. And things started happening between us.


Now he knows. He says that he will leave us alone but that all he wants from me is he wants me to tell him the truth. He wants to talk. And I'm frightened all to hell. I'm scared. I'm sick. I'm vomiting. I'm not eating.


I am so frightened.


But I need to finish this.

No comments: