NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

She's sitting here with me!!!


MOOD: unbelievable

BACKGROUND: seether and DMB


No s**t.


She wants her turn, so here's her, here's my little Col.


hi all!!!! Happy times.


That's f-en it? I mean, goddamm! I've been writing to everyone about you for over a freaken' week now, and now that you have your chance to write to all my fans (chuckle) you just say that? Come on! You must have more to say. At least mention my latino heat.


sorry, I am eager to take you to bed, can you blame a girl?


Okay, !SO! Reverend Steve has to go to sleep now! Good freakin' night.


Hold on ...
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SLEEP?


I haven't said this in a long, long time, but ... goddamm life is f**king good.


Stand back ... there's a hurricane coming through.

No comments: