NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Sick all to hell, missing my baby.


MOOD: ready to throw up

BACKGROUND: Life of Brian


Think I got this from my Col, too. She was pretty sick the past few times I had seen her. Now we're both homebound at our respected houses, missing each other. And we can't really talk on the telephone because I don't really have a voice anymore. So we're stuck missing each other, which sucks. I could do with a bit of her right now.


Well, the big He has a big date tonight with Bobbie, my blonde co-worker friend. It's a big moment tonight, these two going out together on a date, doing the dinner and a movie thing. If things go well tonight, then the big He will forever be behind us, behind Col and me, and we will have nothing more to ever worry about.


Too bad I'm too busy vomiting.

No comments: