NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Smiling right now, smiling honestly, which feels so damm good.


MOOD: energetic

BACKGROUND: wrestlemania 18


Why shouldn't I be? I've never said this before, well, not since three years ago, but ... I'm dating someone, a woman who really loves me. I'm seeing someone, holding hands with someone, and everything feels wonderful.


Damm. What am I going to say to the girls at work, all those young, nubile women who long for the latino heat? What am I going to say to the ex-fiance, huh? That's a conversation stopper, right? What am I going to say to my parents, huh? I don't have any idea what I'm going to say to them. There's no real good way to say that I'm dating this woman. I love her, but this is going to be incredibly difficult.


But you know what? I'm sober. I'm eating Jack in the Crack, reading Harry Potter, watching old footage of the Rock and Sock connection and listening to the Ataris and the Knockoffs and just smiling. Honestly smiling. Feeling good. I have the love of a great woman and the ultimate blessings of the Other Man.


I've been through hell and back this past week and when I woke up I realized that all that happened was that I was living in California.


That's going to be a great line in my movie.

No comments: