NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, November 15, 2002

Smiling.


Actually, honestly smiling.


Feelings like skipping through grassy fields inside my chest.


Eating cold pizza and there has never been anything that has ever tasted better to me than this cold pizza. God, I love cold pizza. And I love sitting here listening to oh so evil pirated songs on my computer. And I love reading Terry Pratchett books because they are just so funny. And I love this new sweater I bought myself. And I love these new socks I'm wearing. Sure I stole them from my brother, but still. I feel warm now, and I don't think it's all the socks and the sweater, if you know what the hell I'm saying.


Today, the next day. Wow. Today is a good day. A new day dawns in the lion's den which is California and young Reverend Steve finds himself alive.


Man, love's kinda f**ked up, you know?

No comments: