NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Things do not bode well.


I know I've been treding on a thin line for the past while. My love life has been a joke, something very high level Jerry Springer-ian, you know? But last night apparently a lot of things went down and apparently while I was gone this Indiana Jones ball has been rolling and now I'm back and I have no idea what went on while I was away but apparently there are a lot of people out there right now that want to beat the living s**t out of me.


Gotta love California, huh?


A year ago I was in the heat and racism of Phoenix, Arizona, going to the local Bennigan's where I knew everybody, drinking my beers and hanging out with my small, tight-knit group of friends, and I had a fiance that loved me. Now I'm in California with a cell phone and a leather jacket and my love life is an appaling joke (make that a spectacularly appaling joke) and it seems as if a lot of my good friends want to beat me to a bloody pulp.


Apparently is the key word here. I love my mother but one thing she isn't is super smart. She kind of takes what happened and uses her wild mind to paint you a picture that's the worst thing ever. But I have a sneaking suspicion that she wasn't doing that this time.


I might just be in big f-en trouble here.

No comments: