NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, November 29, 2002

Today is the Super Bowl for customer service representatives.


MOOD: little raspy

BACKGROUND: Alien Ant Farm


The day after Thanksgiving, the biggest shopping day of the year, the World Series for people in retail, people who suffer for all you a**holes out there, people ... like me. So, sick or not, I'm going out there, into the brink once more, dear friends, stepping out into oblivion.


The last day I worked I saw some flyers for "BUY NOTHING DAY," right, and it said something about "stop the corporate beast" and "make your voice count by killing the money machine" and other such b.s. hippie jihad fawtas, you know? I laughed when I saw those secretly posted all over my bookstore. Yeah, like anyone can stop this day from happening, like anyone can stop the shopping from happening.


Get a clue, hippies!


(I just like blaiming things on the hippies)


Little bit phlemmy still. Little bit hoozy. Little bit raspy and hazy still from my sickness these past few days. But I have to do this. I have to go out there and face the public, the maddening thrones of shoppers all stupid and mindless and wanting my blood. In my mind it's like a battle between good and evil, the republic and the resistance, me and the people. So sick or not, I need to go out there and fight the good fight.


I'm like the bookstore Jesus.

No comments: