NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Tred all to hell


Got home around seven this morning. Decided to call in sick, not that I'm at all sick, but I'm somewhat running the risk of someone kicking my a** right now. So I'm just playing it safe, you know?


Just sitting here, listening to Howard Stern and making me some spaghetti and meatballs and drinking some beer and reflecting on the past night. A really good night. Went out. And I didn't drink. And I didn't get piss a** drunk. I spent the night with a woman I love. I just might find myself in trouble because of it, but that's something for the future. The present is all that's on my mind.


Don't find myself saying this a lot, especially since I moved here, but ... goddamm life is good.

No comments: