NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 11, 2002

Well, round one, I guess.


I'm here in Sacramento freezing my desert ass off. I'm eating a hamburger, bloody as hell, with barbeque sauce spilling everywhere. I want a cigarette bad but this is day three without one. No, I'm not quitting. I'm just seeing how long I can last, testing the waters, so to speak. And the Beatles are playing on the stereo. A damm fine day, so far.


I've got to jump in the shower. I don't want to, but I have to. Once I'm done with my shower I'm going to go get a drink with a good friend of mine who, coincidentally, might kick the living f**k out of me. He called a little while ago, sad, wanting to talk. He's a great friend, yes. He's an incredible friend and someone I've loved for a very long time. But he's also easily jealous and easily angered and maybe, just maybe, he might beat the living f**k out of me.


This just might end up ending badly, you know that?


Hope he doesn't kill me. I wanna watch "Raw" tonight.

No comments: