NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, December 22, 2002

End of sober day 23 and trying to remove myself from the drama cloud is taking everything I have.


MOOD: tired and exhausted

BACKGROUND: MXPX


Last night, me and Bobbie were having a great time, dancing, talking, singing, like two of the greatest friends. It was incredible. It was like I was in high school clowning around with one of my best friends. Felt damm great.


Then I had to drive someone home. By the time I got back, the big Him was there and he was making out with Bobbie.


I'm too much of a monk to hate that fucking bastard.

No comments: