NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, December 14, 2002

Sore, tired, and vaguely happy on this cold, damp, piss rain day in Sacramentown.


MOOD: happy, I think

BACKGROUND: The best band ever! @ www.bigego.com


Can't talk for too long. I'm going to meet Casey at the bar tonight, so I have to work out and shower still before I meet up with her. And for your information, Little Miss Noisy, today is day fifteen of my sobriety and day seven of my cigarette-lessness, although I did toke up last night with Bobbie, my (apparently) new bestest female friend who has really taken a shine and confided in me these past few weeks.


And no, I will NOT be drinking or smoking tonight, and no, tonight is not a date.


Not this time.


Casey and me, that's something different, something special. We're the best of friends, real close. And we both know that we want each other. We know that. But we're too brother and sister-ly to ever have anything happen. And sure, during my drinking days I've done some kissing and some hand holding with her, but it's all just bar stupidity, sort of, water under the bridge sort of stuff that gets forgotten the next day.


And no, nothing is going on with me and Bobbie.


I don't think.


Oh, and also, this is week one of not seeing Collyne. Shame, too, because I am still in love with her. But apparently, she's gone from me now.


Oh, and did I mention that I'm a monk now?


Monk Steve. That's me. Damm. Might have to change my http address to that. Got a good ring to it, you know?

No comments: