NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, December 26, 2002

The strangest things always happen at the strangest times.


MOOD: disbelief

BACKGROUND: Bowling for Soup's first album "Let's Do It for Johnny"


Tired today for no real reason, tired and wired at the same time, from all the coffee. Angry for no reason either. Angry at life and everyone and nothing. Exhausted. Sober and exhausted. Day 27, if you're keeping score. Wish I was in Paris with Dan Brodie right now.


Well, here's the thing. I was in a movie, what, two years ago? A small indie movie I have been hoping and praying would one day see the light.


Hit me over the head with a bucket of cheese, why don't you, huh?


It's been turned into an internet serial. Episode 1 premieres 1.1.03 at http://www.fof-films.com. So there you go.


My life is nothing. But it's a lot of fun.

No comments: