NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 20, 2003

Feeling in high spirits - not sure if it's the St. John's Wart or actual emotional happiness.


MOOD: happysleepyexcited

BACKGROUND: fear factor


That's just like me to be debating the validity of my own happiness. I really suck when I'm sober.


And speaking of sobriety, my sexual energy, my sexual frustration, is so high, so strong right now that I feel like I'm about to just explode at any second. A massive latino jizz explosion in the middle of Barnes and Noble. It feels like how Magneto must feel when he's doing some sort of mutant magnetic thing, you know? That's how I feel now that I'm sober and horny.


Day fiftysomething, by the way.


This past weekend, I went to see socialburn, ra, and seether live in concert at the Boardwalk in Sacramento, well, in Orangevale, actually, and had an incredible, fun, exciting, alcahol-free time listening to the greatest bands out there. I loved seether already and they sure as hell didn't dissappoint, and I eagerly await social burn's new album, but the band ra completely blew me away. Incredible Egyptian rock, an amazing singing voice, and an incredible stage presense. Totally won over now by them. Their album From One is well worth it.


Got to go. Wrestling's almost on. I'm a simple man with simple needs.

No comments: