NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, January 31, 2003

Going out tonight, come Hell or high water.


MOOD: nervousscaredexcited

BACKGROUND: Groovie Ghoulies "Travels with my Amp"


I want to go out, I want to have a smoke, I want to go say high to all my freaks and sing me some stupid, slow, sad songs of longing and drink some soda, some coffee, hit on all the girls, talk to my boys, and simply be there to see what fireworks go off. And I will not let anyone stop me, especially someone who cares so little of me that she seems to be collecting my broken hearts.


Sure, Col and the Big HIM might be there, which makes me both nervous and full of don't give a shit-juice.


Here goes.

No comments: