NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Someone has been avoiding me.


MOOD: saddepressedwithahintofpissedoff

BACKGROUND: Crumb


Just sitting here, alone, no one in the house but me and my vague recollections of times past, me and this beautiful film and my Melatonin and my St. John's Wart and my soda and my hamburger cooking on the stove. On any normal day, based on the past month I've had, I would be out right now, maybe at a concert, maybe getting some coffee, or maybe just playing with my girls. And now here I am sitting here watching the greatest and simultaneously most depressing documentary of all time and wishing my cell would ring, knowing that it won't.


I've been trying to make myself believe that it's because of her schooling and her learning and her homework and her trying to get a job and become so independant. Mental picture of her at school being so busy that she just hasn'y been able to call me. I know inside, sort of subconsciously, that it's not that, that more than likely it's exactly what I'm fearing.


Anyone wanna have sex?

No comments: