NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Talked to the cops at work today because the Big HIM tried to kick my ass and repeatedly threatened to kill me


MOOD: tiredhungrynotreallyhere

BACKGROUND: Liam Lynch "Fake Songs"


I had written originally written out the entire thing, every nook and cranny, threat for threat. And as you can see, I deleted most of it. I didn't want to have it up here anymore. It's pathetic and stupid. Besides, I don't want to get anyone pissed at me again. So instead, let me regale you with the "for dummies" which goes as follows ...


He came to my work, told me not to talk to her, not to see her, not to go anywhere near her. I tried to explain to him that he always say that and I always follow through with his wishes but it's always her that eventually calls me, comes to see me, writes me. He just repeated again, don't see her, don't talk to her. I tried to explain that this is between him and her and I did nothing, I am innocent, and I am in no way a part of this. He got off his bicycle and tried to kick my ass. My friends at work stepped up. He said he would "put a bullet in the back of [my] fucking head" and pedalled off. An hour later he called me at work threatening to kill me again. I called the cops and filed a report against him.


Now, as they say, the sword of damocles is hanging over his head and not only are people laying in wait for a chance to kick his ass but I'm getting a temporary restraining order on him so that he even so much as farts around me, his ass is in jail. I'm hoping that will end all this right there in its tracks.


Like I said, I had it all written out right here but I deleted it. I don't want to piss someone off any more than he already is. I mean, even if I lay out the entire truth right here, someone would get angry. Then somebody would come to work and try to kick my ass again. Then somebody would come to my work and get his ass kicked, not by me, but by all the people who have my back. Then somebody would get thrown in jail and rot there for a million years.


But I don't want that. I don't want to see him in jail. I don't want him to be angry or mad or upset. I don't want anymore stupid drama bullshit. I don't want anymore bullshit drama in my life anymore, like I'm back in high school, like it's fucking junoir high. I'm going to invoke Terry Pratchett here when I say that I do not want to live in interesting times anymore. Fuck drama bullshit and fuck this high school bickering drama and fuck all this stupid, pointless "She heard from him who talked to this one guy who said that he says that he's really pissed at you" junior high stuff and fuck living in interesting times. My last year has been so fucking interesting that I'm sick of it.


This entire past year I have been forced into so much stupid, pointless, whining, crybaby bullshit, so much excitement and anger and yelling and fighting, so much bullshit drama interesting times. All I want now, all I want, is to be left alone, to be left in peace, to never have to talk about them, to think about them, to see them, to smell them, to see them, to spend time with them, to talk with them. I would be happy to live a boring, uneventful life from here on out, like three months of boredom. That would be my dream, my wish, to be bored and to not be flung into a new adventure and never have to deal with the lovebirds ever again.


And hopefully that's the end of that one. I'm scared, sure, but I'm not crying, not looking over my back. My back is taken care of, what with friends and police and security and that temporary restraining order I'm getting. But if that's the road he wants to travel, more interesting times, then more power to him.


Or, if he was in any way smart, he would just leave me alone.


I'm Reverend Steve. This is life and this is my web page and this is the man I am. Just live with it.

No comments: