NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 13, 2003

I don't normally do this - in fact, I have sworn in the past not to do such a thing, and yet, the stupidity of the American public has made me do this.


MOOD: hungrytiredangry

BACKGROUND: Primus "Pork Soda"


There is apparently a vision of the Virgin Mary in the United States right now, in New Jersey, in fact, which is astounding enough as it is considering what a rundown piece of shit state New Jersey is. Have you seen this so-called "vision?" How fucking stupid are people? Are Americans so desperate for some faith that theywill believe that an ugly, misshapen tree stump is the Virgin Mary? I've taken shits that look more like the Virgin Mary than the holy tree stump.


Being someone who created their own religion in 1996, I have spent the last eight or so years being super religious tolerance man. But the stupid, ignorant piece of shit religious right in this country has been pissing the hell out of me lately. Now I just have to tell the truth. Anyone and everyone who thinks that this is a holy vision is fucking stupid and should be put out of their misery. It's a stump, you dumb fucking idiots! A fucking tree stump! Get your heads out of Jesus' asshole and stop sucking God's cock, you ignorant piles of shit!

No comments: