NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, November 2, 2003

Sitting here eating big slabs of meat and drinking DNL and watching my old "adult swim" tapes and quietly contemplating my last day of vacation.


MOOD: soretiredboredquiet

BACKGROUND: Family Guy/Sealab/Aqua Teen


My vacation was fucking great. Went to San Francisco and saw Primus at the Warfield. That was fucking incredible. I must admit that my knowledge of Primus isn't as thurough as my knowledge of, say, White Stripes or the Groovie Ghoulies, but their album "Sailing the Seas of Cheese" is what got me through high school and at their concert they played the entire album in its entirety. And on Halloween I went trick-or-treating with my little girl and then went downtown and saw the original "Night of the Living Dead" on the big screen.


And tomorrow I go back to work, to sweating and bleeding and crying as the manager of the kids section of a big ass bookstore here in Hellafornia. And there is absolutely no denying it that the holidays are now upon us, you know? And from here on out it's a hardcore, flat out burn drag into Thanksgiving, Christmas, and beyond. I'm a little bit worried and a little bit scared, so I am really not really that excited to sleep tonight.


I just want to sit here and watch my cartoons and drink my soda and eat my cows and wait for sleep to come to me tonight. If I still smoked, I'd light up a cigarette and sit on the front porch. If I still drank, I'd do shots. This month is year one of my sobriety. No big thing. I just don't. If I had ice cream, I would get a gallon of it and bundle up in front of the television all night and into morning. That sorta mood.

No comments: