NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I feel, after working long and hard to fight old demons and try to strengthen our relationship and finally succeeding, like I'm back in high school feeling that bold rush of a new relationship, even though we've been together for well over a year now.


MOOD: happyandcontent

BACKGROUND: Channel 13 News and Sneezing


My life is good. My life is damn good. My parents are talking to me. My work is good. My twice a week storytimes for children are starting to be packed house, standing room only sort of things. My daughter is talking like mad. I'm going to be in both Premiere magazine and in Rue Morgue magazine as well as an interview on their radio show in Canada. My live show in October is still a go. I am making friends. (Marisa rocks my sweet, sweet ass) And I am in love.


Plus the sex is amazing.

No comments: