NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm tired of finding out all these things about her past.


MOOD: blank

BACKGROUND: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Vol. 2


See, my past is vaguely boring and unexciting. I try to overdramatize my past so that I can look back at a wild and crazy past life but all that is is me overexaaggerating everything. My past is boring and uneventfull and it's only the events that have happened recently like, say, the last four years, that would make a really great novel one day. Shit, I hadn't had sex until I was legally able to drink. Ok, yeah, I'm a nerd. That might come as a shock to you but not to me.


And I have days like this when I'm left home alone with nothing to do except take care of the baby and watch my dvd's and feel lonely. And this is what happens ... I'm looking for something, like a movie or a patch or a comic book and I accidentally find something from her past that makes me feel like an idiot.


It shouldn't matter, right? Because it's in the past. But it still stings a little. Like "Chasing Amy." That's a damn good movie. Fuck I'm lonely.

No comments: