NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 15, 2005

GVWA CHAMPION MR. LOBO SPEAKS ...

(the following is taken directly from Lobo's personal web page) ...


"Sometimes there's a calvacade of honors - and here's yet another plum of the type which fuels the determination of grateful horror hosts, reported by the Church of Ed Wood's Rev. Steve Galindo: 'In 1998 I got WWF NO MERCY for the N64, changed all the wrestlers into people I knew, historical figures, and my own bizarre original wrestlers, and it got to be such a huge personal thing for me that we would have fake pay-per-views, fake tv shows, and it was a lot of fun for about two years. Well, I've restarted it in a BIG WAY on my blog and we just had our first fake pay-per-view in which YOU, Mr. Lobo, beat the Choir Boy (altar boy turned bad) in the finals of a 16-man tournament... YOU are the GVWA CHAMPION!' What snarky comment could possibly be added to punch that up?"

No comments: