NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Me NOT rocking ass with all the white boys ...

We were supposed to go to the Warped Tour today. I was so incredibly psyched and excited.


But we're so broke we can only occasionally afford food, let alone an expensive all day music festival. So instead of going to the Warped Tour we're going to clean the house and do laundry all day. That's bullshit. I look forward to this all year, listening to bands and buying sweet shirts and scoring free shit and getting to spend the day getting to better know my girlfriend, now my wife.


Last year, something really bad happened on the Fourth of July and it was the Warped Tour that finally started healing our hearts, just Tasha and me under the shade listening to the Groovie Ghoulies play "Criswell Predicts" just for me.


This sucks. I am really upset about this. Hungry AND upset. My parents were supposed to send us a couple hundred so we could go but OF COURSE they let me down. What's new there? So, here I am at home, listening to the White Stripes and NOT listening to Armor for Sleep, Big D and the Kid's Table, Gratitude, MxPx, and Flip the Switch. That sucks.


I want to get drunk.

No comments: