NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 4, 2005

"We are just a few hours away from the opening bell for GVWA Hardcore Homecoming, our first fake pay-per-view in over five years! Here's a spot done in the parking lot of the arena ..."


Get ready for some of the greatest, fictitious, most offensive professional wrestling you've ever read about!


BTW, here's the background "parking lot" noise that's behind the previous audio spot. It's something like 16 different wav files mixed over each other including me pretending to be a bunch of different people, my daughter singing Yellow Submarine, me sneezing, and dialogue from Kids in the Hall, Planet of the Apes, and The Princess Bride. I think it's funny.

No comments: