NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 22, 2005

A family walks into a talent agent's office ...



Just came back from a sneak preview of the docu-comedy "The Aristocrats," without a doubt the single most offensive motion picture I have ever seen since "Birth of a Nation" and I would love to be like Michael Burns (not to be confused with professional wrestler "Mean" Michael Burns) and sit here and write a nine page review of this film for you but I cannot do that because unlike Michael Burns I thought all my journalism classes in college were bullshit. Therefore all I can say about this movie is that it rocked ass, it was awesome, and that I haven't laughed like that since I first learned of the existence of Mystery Science Theater 3,000. Everyone should go see it when it opens on friday.


I would say prepare to be offended but if you read THIS BLOG then you should have no problems.


More free music for all my blog niggaz ...


The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star


Home Movies (adult swim)- Don't Put Marbles In Your Nose


Home Movies - Rock Opera of Franz Kafka


Old commercial for Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots

No comments: