NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

The Galindo Family Killing Spree: Day Two



I don't care what all the video game obsessed uberfreaks out there say ... I LOVE "True Crime: Streets of L.A." Reason? The ability to drive down the streets of L.A. killing everyone I see. Natasha and I are on day two of our massive killing spree. We're like the gamecube's very own Mickey and Mallory, except I'm not an overrated white pothead actor. Natasha's calling card is to steal someone's car and then run them over. Me? I like shooting bums in the head. And our three month old cat Gizmo likes to sit in front of the television and watch every second that we play. It's incredibly cute. I know that everybody says that True Crime sucks ass, but it's the closest my cheap Gamecube-owning ass is ever going to get to Grand Theft Auto. Plus, if we start to feel guilty about the massive Galindo family killing spree, we can always just pop in Spider Man 2 and clear our conscience.

No comments: