NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 5, 2005

Galindo Girls, a Lesson of Wood, and our bear ...



This is a picture of the two most important people in my life right now - my wonderful wife Natasha and my wonderful daughter Emerald. And in one month we are expecting another child. I'm nervous as all hell but I'm excited. This is our first child together. This is my first child. I spend a lot of nights awake looking into the darkness and wondering if I'm going to be a good father to this child. I'm scared. I really am. But I wouldn't trade this feeling I have for anything in the world. We're having a baby. That rocks.


I'm working on the 30th Lesson of Wood, a series of Ed Wood-related sermons that I started writing in 1997. It's hard for me to write what I want to put forth on the screen, these feelings in my mind and my heart. I'm trying to express my optomism, my happiness, my friends, my family, and all the things that makes my religion something really special to me but it's hard for me to sit down and try to bleed my soul onto a crappy laptop computer.




This is a picture of the baby in my wife's stomache. If you look closely and with the right eyes, you will see an angry grizzly bear on the bottom left side of the picture. The bear is growling and about to swipe at the sleeping fetus. No wonder Natasha has been having so much stomache problems - the baby is fighing a giant grizzly bear.

No comments: