NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

GVWA CHEESY PAY PER VIEW TITLE 2005 - parking lot ...

"We are just a few hours away from the opening bell for GVWA Cheesy Pay Per View Title 2005! Here's a spot done in the parking lot of the Eric Idle Memorial Auditorium ..."


Get ready for some of the greatest, fictitious, most offensive professional wrestling that you've ever read about!


BTW, here is the background parking lot sounds for that last piece. It features my daughter saying "Give me some money," Criswell making a prediction, and a secretly recorded fight between my step-brother and his babymomma that I recorded on my phone last X-mas. Really sweet stuff.


The results of the PPV should be up tomorrow afternoon. Sorry. I's gots to gets me to work.

No comments: