NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Interesting GVWA postscript ...

I am all ABOUT finding really small cities for the GVWA to visit, then finding out frightening specifics about said town and then using these frightening specifics within the actual fake show. It's an interesting merging of reality and fiction that seems to creep out my wife.


Yes that IS the mayor of Zaneville's phone number. That's how much I fucking rock. I dare you to call him (during normal working hours, that is) and ask him what it was like to work for the GVWA.


"Did you get to meet the Choir Boy?"

No comments: