NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

KICK ASS GVWA T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE NOW ...

After a good couple of hours of hard labor, there are incredibly KICK ASS GVWA PRODUCTS available for you to buy RIGHT NOW ...


Kick ass B.S.O. - Book Seller Order Ringer T-Shirt


Sweet yellow B.S.O. - Book Seller Order T-shirt


The B.S.O. - Book Seller Order OFFICIAL Coffee Mug


This is so-o-o-o-o-o-o absolutely cool, having a B.S.O. shirt available to buy. Jesse, the REAL Jesse who works in receiving at my work and not to be confused with the wrestler "Pimpin'" Jesse Cee who runs the B.S.O., said that he'd love to wear a B.S.O. shirt to work ... and a little over 24 hours later, there's two shirts and a coffee mug ready for people to buy. That is absolutely incredible. Think of how much technology has advanced to allow me to be able to create such amazingly pointless shit like this. I am so excited to have this shirt available for people to buy on my Church of Ed Wood Merch Page that I could cream myself right now!


I mean, to have the GVWA go from a small personal thing that like twenty people in the world knew about like seven years ago, to go from that to something with its own merchandise, that just blows my mind. I'm going to order one in the next day or two and I expet EVERYONE AT MY WORK to buy one, too. If I see Michael and Jesse and Marisa at work WITHOUT one of these, then I'll cry big mexican tears.


B.S.O. for life. You're either literate ... or you're dead!

2 comments:

Gregorio said...

Meh... give me a "The Photographer" shirt or give me DEATH.

Jesse said...

Not to gripe, but as a member of the B.S.O. I thought I should point out that the graphic on the back of the shirt should say "You're either literate... or YOU'RE deceased!" Instead of "YOUR deceased!" It's that you're, your thing. Hey, if I'm gonna wear this badboy, I want to represent properly. And you all know that the B.S.O. is all about proper grammar, bitch.