NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

At the time that I write this, I am totally WASTED ...

... I just came back from Lance's wedding. It was tough to decide to go to bookseller #2's wedding as opposed to bookseller #1's wedding, but the ultimate factor was bookseller #2's wedding had an OPEN BAR which made a world of difference.


I absolutely wasted right now, after drinking only five or six beers ... my family would be ashamed, being hardcore mexicans, they would be ashamed that I would be drunk after drinking so few beers, but I have to admit that I am ... I have to go to sleep now. I am so totally wasted. I am sorry.


I am now OFFICIALLY on paternity leave, so that means I have the next six and a half weeks off, so more info. tomorrow!

3 comments:

Gregorio said...

I would've totally picked the open bar over the other wedding.... understandable.

The Wife said...

He forgot to mention that, booksellers #1's wedding was at 11am and Steve was working, and bookseller #2's wedding was over and he met me at the reception. But yes, open bar did rock. I could have kicked my best friend in the ass for having her wedding while I was pregnant so I couldn't drink, but what can I do?

Gregorio said...

Dude, that baby's almost cooked... I'm sure some drinks this late in the game wouldn't matter much, would it?