NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Creepy Neighbor Guy kills again ...



This is a RARE picture of The C.N.G., the creepy neighbor guy, a weary old man with thin eyes and skeletal hands who, I am absolutely positively 100% sure, is killing drifters and using their bodies to fertilize the soil of his massive garden. Yes, scoff at me now ye blog-scoffers ... but when the world finally learns of the C.N.G and his hideous reign of terror, the world will flood this blog like shit through geese and I will be here in front of my computer laughing because it was I who was right all along.




Look how my cat Moody LOOKS ON IN HORROR as the C.N.G. "fertilizes the garden" again. Cats have mind powers, like when a storm's about to come and the animals freak out. Right before Katrina hit, all the cats just ran like hell. "MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, ME MEOWING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" all the cats shouted.


This, though, is the clencher ... one day we got his mail by mistake and I frightfully had to go to his trailer and knock. He came up to the door and what was on his chin? Tiny droplets of blood.


The C.N.G. is the next Gacey. Or Manson. Or, who was the one who dressed up like the clown? He's the next H.H.Holmes, I tells ya! People of Sacramento, beware the C.N.G.!

1 comment:

Gregorio said...

Gacey was the clown... so if you break this case open, can you and your friends check out the evidence first? Cuz, you know, that would be interesting.