NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

DUE DATE!!! Time to drop 'em for the baby ...

Marisa stayed the night last night. We all stayed up late, listening to music, killing people on the streets of L.A. and eating popcorn. I think one of the main reasons why Marisa agreed to spend the night was the possibility that she might be there when the baby finally dropped. We all had high hopes for the following day, which would finally be the due date we've all been waiting for.


Marisa moves her feet in her sleep like she's dreaming about running the New York City marathon.


This morning my wife was sick of it all, sick of having this huge belly, sick of having to pee every five seconds, sick of the back pain and the headaches and the everything that comes with having a baby. So we tried everything. We tried tricking the baby to come out. We tried enticing the baby to come out. Marisa yelled at it, telling the baby to come out here and kick her ass. Then finally I chimed it. "If you want the baby out, I could always do you." My wife agreed and Marisa looked after Emerald. Natasha and I went into our bedroom and I told my wife to drop 'em.


We did it and now my wife is alseep. No baby. Just sleep. And Emerald and Marisa are playing with Barbie dolls and My Little Ponies in Emerald's room.




Marisa just woke up about an hour ago. She's wearing a long nightshirt of Natasha's and I assume some panties. No pants. That's so fucking hot.


But no baby yet. We'll see if the baby comes out after a day of hardcore sex, though. Stay tuned ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did not try the steak. Tomorrow, you should try the steak.

Anonymous said...

Also, that was me. Marisa. The Ultimate Lady. Who does not feel the need to put on pants.

Reverend Steve said...

Pants are for the weak!