NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 3, 2005

Katrina: "We're dying, I'm stealing' me some TVs" ...

There are some people that are saying that the people who are looting in New Orleans are justified, that they are in need and they are stealing food and supplies for their families. Oh yeah, and the nine TVs and the guns and all the alcohol that they've stolen, what about that, huh?


Well, leave it to a city as shitty as Tucson, Arizona to be able to have a discussion on the unjust looting in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Sorry, Greg, but it's true. Tucson was shitty.


And right-click and save this bit of Fox news footage right here to see some incredible looting footage.


The news always says "We have some shocking hurricane footage ..." and you know what? I'm 28 years old. I've been alive since the late seventies. I have seen more than one hurricane in my lifetime. In fact, there's one devastating hurricane every damn year. This footage isn't shocking to me. They should change the name of the hurricane from Hurricane Katrina to Hurricane This Year because this year's hurricane seems just like last year's hurricane and the year before that and the year before that.


In fact, the only discernable difference I can tell between this year's apparently shocking hurricane footage and the apparently shocking hurricane footage that the news shoves down our throat every year is that, because this one was in New Orleans, there are a whole lot of African Americans in this year's shocking footage. Usually it's a bunch of rednecks in a boat with a dog and a shotgun. It's nice to know that this year God is diversifying in the people He punishes.


My heart goes out to them, though, because if I was there I'd probably steal me Nintendogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the footage link is dead, gotta nother?