NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last day blues ...



Two of my friends are getting married today. Not to each other, though. It's a war deciding which wedding you're going to go to. But not with me. I have a huge storytime at 2 pm this afternoon so I can't go. I'm secretly pleased with not going to any of the weddings. I'd much rather do storytime. It's a big character storytimes with Buscuit the Dog and then we're all going to take pictures with him. It's also the last storytime I'll be doing for almost seven weeks as I go on my maternity leave to take care of my "about to drop" wife.


Is it stupid of me to be sad, to not want to leave, to miss work and storytime and all my kids so much?


One of the "MOMS" ... I have this chorus of moms that always comes to my tuesday storytimes ... one of the "MOMS" laughed at me when I said that I was nervous to be leaving work. Made me feel like such an asshole. She laughed and said "That is so like a man." Now not only do I feel bad but I feel bad for feeling bad.

No comments: