NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Leftist New Yorker Demands Abortion ...

First off, I hate Craig's list. It's shady, far as I'm concerned. anything I see on Craig's list, I automatically don't trust. I don't trust any situation where anyone can put anything they want for sale, no questions asked. I wouldn't buy a car from writing's on a bathroom stall. Craig's list is a bathroom stall.


We bought a washer and dryer from Craig's list. The washer worked. The dryer caught on fire, almost burning our house down. And the douchebag that sold it to us won't give us our money back. That's Craig's list. I hate Craig's list.


Nevertheless, this is fucking awesome ...


bleeding-heart liberal seeks sperm donor for potential abortion

No comments: