NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Looks like it's super go baby time ...

Off to the doctor's to have this baby. Maybe. These might be false contractions ... but we're 75% sure that this is hella super go baby time for us. Looks like this is it. It's c-section time.


Nervous as all hell. Wish I hadn't quit smoking. Wish I had a cigar for when this baby finally drops. I called Marisa first before I called my real family. Hell I haven't even called them yet. That's punishment for not going to my wedding.


So this is it. If you pray, pray. If you believe in luck, cross your fingers. If none of the above, then just try to send your positive vibes this way. My wife and I need all the positive vibes we can get.


Hopefully, next time I post I'll have pictures of my new baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys!
-Jesse

Anonymous said...

Rock on! I wish you two massive luck, so massive that you could grow a tomato farm on it... or something else equally awesome.

-Bump (One of 'risa's friends)

Gregorio said...

Vibes of the most positive kind are sent your way -- congrats!!!!