NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Random Hospital Story - Part 1 ...

Every time we would walk in or out of Mercy San Juan for the whole week that we were there to see Isabela, we would pass the same wall o' pictures of various decrepid old people who were elected somehow to oversee the congressional side of the hospital. And I would always see the same picture and focus on it ... the head honcho, the deputy elect chairman something or other, a man who has such a big red nose and such a squinting face and such a drunk look to him that he seemed that he could be seen drinking with Andy Capp somewhere. He looked drunk, surly, and sunburned. He looked like he smoked cigars. He looked like the type of guy who would keep your ball if it fell in his yard. His picture was like a car wreck. I couldn't look away.


Our last day there, as I was exiting the hospital for the last time, I knew I had to take a picture of this guy. So as I was walking out, I powered on my digital camera and tried to snap a shot. The only problem is that our cheap ass camera demands you hold down the shutter before a picture actually takes place.


So I'm holding the button down, waiting for a picture to eventually take place, and this crusty (how come there are so many crusty old people at every hospital just wandering around???) old nurse walk by and asks me why I'm taking a picture of him. I tell her that I pass his picture every day and that since my baby's getting out today, that I wanted to take a picture of his picture. This George W. Bush-voting bitch says in her most disapproving voice "I don't think he would appreciate that" to which I reply "Well, it's a good thing you're not him then" and I take a second picture ...


1 comment:

Gregorio said...

ha ha... stupid drunk guy in the hospital and his foolish protector.