NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 2, 2005

Sexy feet, the one cool guy at work, and an interesting blog (that's not my own) ...

Check it out. It's called "Totally Unauthorized:
A side of the film industry most never see"
and it's some pretty interesting stuff. From what I can piece together, she's some sort of a gaffer. I'm not sure what that means exactly, gaffer, but I believe that it somehow entails digging underneath rich golf courses and making young, talented Bill Murray really angry.


My last day of work is September 10th. I will be doing a big character storytime for all the kids. Should be a lot of fun. Then I am gone for a lo-o-o-o-ong time. I'm off until October 28th. I don't know if I can stand being gone from my job and my kids section and my storytimes for that long. We'll see, though.




On a completely random note, feet really turn me on. But they have to be the right feet. That's hot. There are two people at work whose feet I am so drooling over ... and they KNOW who they are. Wow. Too much information right there. If you would like to hear more lurid details about my sex life, be sure to visit my wife's blog right here!


Awesome. Totally awesome. That's my word now. That's the word for today, for this month, for this entire fucking year. Awesome. Everything around me is awesome ... life, love, work, friends, family, growing up, being responsible, being a father, being a dad ... it's all awesome.




The picture above is my daughter and my wife, who together form America's hip new band The Galindo's! They're the band that you tell people you're into to make yourself sound cooler than everybody else. Like Nick at my work. There's always that one cool guy at work that knows more about music than you do who says that his favorite band is some obscure german garage band that no one's ever heard of. That's what Natasha and Emerald are aspiring to. So be on the lookout for this rising new band. Watch out for their new album "Holocaust, Holocaust, Holocaust!" in stores NEVER!

No comments: