NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The world's most attractive Target employee ...



Her name is Lisa. She's short, skinny, kinda quiet, and she has the misfortune to be working in a ghetto Target with employees who look like they just finished looting New Orleans. She helped us at the register today. I like her. I snuck this picture of her and dare anyone else to find a more attractive Target employee.


3 comments:

Gregorio said...

we got some cute 'uns out here... ill keep an eye out and my camera on me at all times...

Anonymous said...

thats just slightly disturbing... haha but i guess its all good

Reverend Steve said...

Lisa's hot. No one could ever beat Lisa. Greg lives in L.A. where everyone's a modle-slash-actor-slash-whore. I'd like to see him TRY and find a better Lisa.