NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

GVWA ads - wave three (and various news) ...

Here are some more nice looking GVWA ads, wave three of what will hopefully one day encompass every single professional wrestler in the entire federation. This is a nice series. If there's someone you haven't seen yet, just wait. They'll be coming soon.


Well, I've started work again. It's sad not spending the whole day with my family but I seem to be a lot more focused now at work, so that's good.


Hopefully today's GVWA Halloween Herpes ppv will actually be done and posted today. I hope so. Anyway, here's the ads ...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta say, that's a pretty hot pic of marisa

Anonymous said...

I actually don't like that picture of me very much. But I am glad you like it/my breasts, Mysterious Stranger.

~Marisa