NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Isabela's baby shower is tonight ...

... now, I'm on a trial and error basis here when it comes to children, this being my first and me not really spending any time with children under one year old before now. So this is going to be only my second baby shower EVER, my first one being Lance and Nikara's big baby shower four or five months ago. So not really having any previous baby shower experience, I want to know what I have to expect for this baby shower thing of ours tonight.


Therefore, by basing our possible projected baby shower experience tonight on the only other baby shower that I've ever been to ... I am expecting tonight's baby shower to be filled with loud black people, soul food, and drinking. A LOT of drinking.


WOO-HOO! I lo-o-o-o-ove baby showers!

No comments: