NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The lack of a colorized "Plan 9" DVD review ...



... this is a picture of me and my newborn daughter Isabela and my wife Natasha at Marisa's turducken party. The person next to us is Marisa's boyfriend, the one who is currently working on our broken computer.


I would really like to post a review of the newly restored and colorized "Plan 9 from Outer Space" DVD that I recently received in the mail. But I don't have a computer. It's being fixed. So that means that I need to use Natasha's mom's computer. Which Natasha won't usually let me use because she wants to spend time with me during our rare time together, not watch me on the computer.


So I have to wake up early, in this case 5:50 am, to sneak next door in the darkness and the rain, so that I can plop myself in front of a computer and check my e-mail and burn cds and update my iPod. This is a pain. And it really makes me wish I had a computer. But the last time I asked a certain big tittied former GVWA champion friend of mine where my computer was and how long it would be (it's been about two and a half + months now I believe) she told me to get off her back, very angrily-like.


So I'm stuck sneaking around to use a computer. Sucks, but what are you gonna do, huh? So this, in a nutshell, is why I have yet to post a review of the dvd. Sorry. One day I'll get around to it.


Speaking of big breasted forver GVWA champions, here's a short quicktime video of my now four year old daughter Emerald, who learned how to spell bananas (sadly) from Gwen Stefani. It's heartwarmingly cute and vaguely frightening at the same time. Big thanks goes out to awesome guy and not at all metrosexual Mr. "Mean" Michael Burns for capturing this at the turducken orgy.


And in the bakground you can see "Angry" Marisa and her boobies drinking alcohol. Awesome.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Oh my god! I've been waiting for this for ages. And I'm in the background! (I'm the one without boobies.)