NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sting, Sting, Plan 9, Sting and FUCKING Sting ...

... first off, some "Plan 9" news for everybody. A company called Legend films has just recently finished colorizing the Ed Wood magnum opus "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and being that I am one of the world's leading authorities of all things Ed Wood, having created my own religion based on the life and films of Ed, the people at Legend films are sending me a free copy so that I can watch it and chime my own two cents in.


That is awesome, just so's you know. I get a free copy of the brand new colorized "Plan 9" because of this strange sort of quasi-celebrity status that I seem to have. Well, I WAS in Premiere magazine and all, scoff scoff.


Now I know that a lot of film purists (and, in my opinion, elisist film snobs) are quick to object to any film's colorization, but they've done MORE than just make it in color. They've restored the film, made it sharper and crisper, and they've even included never before seen Ed Wood home movies and tv commercials. I'm no film snob. As far as i'm concerned this dvd is THE movie for Ed fans to have and I eagerly await my free copy to decide for myself.


If you still doubt, then go to their web site and watch their restored "Plan 9" preview and TELL ME it doesn't look good.


In wrestling news TNA wrestling, the world's leading and ONLY alternative to the graveyard that is the WWE, has somehow managed to aquire STING, the wrestler that wrestling fans have been waiting to return for YEARS now. YEARS! Years and years and years of waiting patiently in front of the tv set watching WWE and hoping that white face crow Sting would show up and kick some ass. Now its happening and its NOT in a WWE ring.


This is HUGE! The war between WWE and TNA is officially ON! FInally, it's once again an exciting time to be a fan of professional wrestling.


About goddamn time!


No comments: