NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, December 9, 2005

The White Stripes live (and why I wouldn't) ...

... I am a HUGE fan of the White Stripes. I've been into them for a good four or five years now and I have all their albums, even some stuff I've had to look long and hard for. I would say that my favorite songs of theirs are "I'm Bound to Pack It Up" from De Stijl and their live version of "Jolene" from Blackpool Deluxe. I am all about the White Stripes. For my money, they are one of the greatest bands that's alive today and, if they continue on the road they're on right now, they will soon be known as one of the world's greatest bands EVER.


That said, I don't think I would ever see them live.


WHY, you ask?


The answers are in this AWESOME song by kick ass Boston band The Cautions ...


THe Cautions: Big Hit Song (download it now)


Talk to you later. Remind me to tell you all about my big "Plan 9" news!