NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Glendale, Arizona and Hell ...

... there is a good chance, because its getting damn near impossible to live in California when the cost of living is so fucking high, that sometime in 2006 my wife and I might move our family to Glendale, Arizona. For good.


In other news, earlier this afternoon Hell froze over.


I don't want to be one of the millions of people who moved to California only to come running back with my tail between my legs. But we're poor here. We're happy and content and successful and poor. And now that I am married witha family I have to start caring about money. It's as simple as that. I don't want to move but we might have to.


So I am compiling a list of people who will be forced to come with us, tied up if needed be.


Here's a sneak peak for you. Marisa better start saving boxes.


More later ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stevie, would coming back to Phx, and me, (Kendra) be SOOO bad? It's been too long since I've seen you. Congrats on marrige, and family, you're gonna love it!

Reverend Steve said...

Kendra ... you're one of the main reasons why I would move back. I miss you so fucking much. You have no idea.