NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Mashups, The Beastles, and more moving news ...

... this is the current state of the Galindo Family moving from Sacramento to Phoenix.


The other day we went over to Gwen's for dinner. She is doing so incredibly good. For a woman who, like so many other people around me, are going through marital trouble (and Gwen is currently winning in the "My Marriage Fucking Sucks" contest) Gwen has somehow found a way to smile and laugh and feel better. It's very inspirational.


Anyway, Natasha and I have done a lot of talking and crying and late nights discussing things with each other. And we had just come to a comfortable spot within ourselves where we both agreed that it would be in our best financial decision to move to Phoenix. We were moving. It HAD to be done. We were leaving.


Then Gwen gave us an opportunity that changed everything.


So are we leaving? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. If we do, it won't be until after my birthday, which is March 22nd, BTW. If I'm going to move, then we aren't going to move before a massive going away party, which we could also combine into a birthday party for yours truly. So by April or May of this year, we may or may not be leaving. Which would suck but it would be for the best. We will just have to wait and see.


And as for Gwen, it's kinda sorta personal. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details. But what Gwen is offering may change things completely and may help one of us get a much better, higher paying job. We'll have to wait and see.


I don't want to leave. I love Sacramento. But as much as I love Sacramento, it's not MY town. My town, my hometown, the one place where I will eternally feel comfortable at, is Phoenix, Glendale, downtown, Scottsdale, the freeways, the well lit streets, Peter Piper Pizza, Arizona State University, the streets of Tempe, Metrocenter and all of the suburbs and cities and towns in and around Phoenix. That is my home.


But I'm still not excited about moving. I would hate leaving the people in Sacramento, my strange new family. Then there are very special people in my life, people like Marisa, people that I can't see ever leaving. But I miss Phoenix. I miss the 115 degree heat. I miss streets without potholes. I miss Kendra, my warm, loving, caring, big tittied, pot smoking crush. I miss cool comic book stores. I miss the Phoenix Zoo. I miss Big Surf. I miss Phoenix. But I don't want to leave.


So we'll see.


Here's a shitload of new mashups for you, plus a link to the entire free Beastles album (Beastie Boys VS The Beatles) ...


Run DMC VS Tom Petty: "Free Adidas"


Modest Mouse VS 50 Cent: "Disco Mouse"


John Lennon VS Beck: "Give Losers a Chance"


Janes Addiction VS Beastie Boys VS Prince: "Been Caught Stealing Your Rump"


50 Cent VS Eric Clapton: "This is How We Do Cocaine"


Green Day VS Bangles: "Whatsername (Susanna Hoffs)"



MEET THE BEASTLES HERE! BEST MASHUP ALBUM OF 2005!

1 comment:

Future Ex-Mrs. Lobo said...

Yay! I'm actually winning something? What's my prize?