NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"WHAT MY 4-MONTH OLD SMELLS LIKE (and why I can't stop smelling her)" by Reverend Steve Galindo ...



... my four month old daughter Isabela, whom I constantly snort like crack, smells like the following things all rolled into one:


sweat

melted Otter Pops

feet

baby powder

Jolly Ranchers

sex

sour milk

bread

bananas

rubber bands

dust


... you put all of those together and its like CRACK! I can't stop smelling this baby. Its fucking awesome!


Anybody else want to smell my daughter?

3 comments:

Ed Yuban said...

I'll sleep well tonight knowing that your daughter smells partially of sex.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute!

Ed Yuban said...

Actually you're right, which is wierd as almost all babies look like toes.